Coaching is for successful people who are willing to put in the work to get to where they want to go. I have been a high achieving individual most of my life, but somewhere in my late 20’s self-doubt, depression and insecurity crept into my life and was slowly squandered away my joy, purpose and belief. One part of my brain knew who I was and the things I was capable of achieving, but the other side of my brain was holding me back from being that person and achieving those things. I came to Ala because I wanted to believe in myself again and to re-in-still healthy habits I once had in place but had let go. Through our coaching sessions, Ala would draw out the wisdom and beauty that already existed inside of me and then help me trust and believe in that person.
Through coaching I let go of the negative things in my life and replaced them with positive things.
- I separated myself from dysfunctional relationships by being assertive and believing that I deserved better.
- I began to re-connect with old friends, re-joined activities I once loved, took initiative to make new friends and opened myself to being in a new relationship.
- I stopped calling my family to complain about my life and instead began to call them each day to share something wonderful that happened to me.
- I stopped believing that the negative things others said about me were true and started affirming positive things over myself and my life. I stopped believing there was something wrong with me and started focusing on all my strong qualities and then watched as others focused on my strong qualities as well.
- I stopped being a perfectionist and started to just do the best I could each day