What is Life Coaching?
As a life coach, I help clients aspire to something better, so they can achieve their goals and live without regret. I am not a psychologist, mentor, or counselor, even though we all share an interest in helping, listening, reflecting, trusting, and finding success.
Here is how a coach is different:
- I magnify growth and healing, not what is wrong.
- I build a positive life perspective, allowing you to shine, not just survive.
- I partner with you to provide insights by asking questions, listening, clarifying, and reflecting. I am not the superior; you are the expert in your life.
- I briefly look into the past. The main focus is “now” and looking forward to a bright future.
- I do not manage emotions. When emotions prevent us from moving forward, I will refer you to a therapist.
What to expect in 12-week program?
- You will meet in person with a life coach weekly for twelve weeks
- You will receive a follow-up call between sessions.
- You will receive a private web-page with a list of daily activities to help you achieve your goals. This page is updated weekly after session.
- Extra session with your life coach and a nutritionist coach
- Value finder session
This is what I do as your coach:
- Ask questions to discover the barrier between you and your goals, using cognitive behavior coaching;
- Help you find the answer inside of you;
- Explore your element, environment, and energy;
- Be open minded to your individuality;
- Teach you tools and techniques to stay positive and cope with barriers and struggles; and
- Hold you accountable.
- What you share is confidential unless you are in danger of harming yourself or others.
This is my approach:
- I am someone you can talk to without the fear of judgment or discrimination;
- I use behavioral activation to lead you to your ideal life;
- I use Cognitive Behavioral Coaching
- I assign activities that help you achieve your goals; ( the action determined by my client, I do not asking them.
- I encourage self-reflection and empathy to help you understand your experiences and learn from them.
- Every session is the program, the client defined the objective of the coaching session and come up with action
I help you:
- Discover your inner wisdom;
- Create a life vision;
- Create a daily affirmation to appreciate what you have and focus on it;
- Identify strengths, values, and passion to acknowledge and overcome weaknesses;
- Identify what you are good at and how you can utilize your passion and skills; and
- Identify measurable SMART goals, break them into pieces and coach you in ways to achieve them step by step.
What do I expect from you?
- Be ready to change and ready to work hard to achieve the life you want.
- Share openly and honestly, because I am here to help you, not judge you.
- Work daily on your activity posted to the A.L.A. LLC website.
- Attend each session. If something comes up and you need to cancel, let me know so I can schedule another session, so we do not get off track.